Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Obama and Biden Proved My Previous Article Wrong, I Said They Had No Chance at the White House

In March of 2007, I said there was no manner the general populace would elect Barack Obama. I even made a comment about how Joe Biden didn't have got a chance. I can acknowledge when I was wrong. I wouldn't be a base up cat if I didn't turn to my statements.

I honestly didn't see how Barack Obama would win this past election. I figured he had too much of a bad history. When I wrote the article about him not going to win, that was before the Clergyman Willard Huntington Wright controversy. I thought his name would halter him. It didn't though. People flocked by the billions to vote for him.

In the article of 2007, I said people were crying out for an norm adult male or adult female to win the Presidency. I don't see Obama average. He graduated from Harvard University and it's tough to speak about him openly. There are some people who would love to do a racial issue out of something there isn't. I always experience that I have got to handle him with child gloves for the interest of not offending someone. That's no manner to be in America.

Obama admitted his drug usage while he was immature in a book. It didn't impact his campaign. Toilet McCain ran the worst political political campaign in political history. Everything was off bounds when it came to Obama, McCain agreed with him. Anytime person tried to convey up a legitimate point about Obama's affiliations, McCain said it wasn't an issue. McCain handed the business office of President over to Obama.

We'll see how great of a President Obama turns out to be. I'm not a fan of him and I wasn't a fan of McCain. I was offended as a Republican that I was forced to vote for him. I haven't talked about this with anyone and I've been in privacy from political relation since McCain winning the Republican nomination. This article is about Obama, not McCain so I will not direct any more than attending in this article to him.

I said Chief Joseph Biden didn't have got a opportunity at the White Person House because I figured he was too much of an elitist. He made it to Frailty President though. Congratulations! You proved me incorrect in my ezine article of yesteryear. Let's not do this a habit. Until the adjacent article, take care.

No comments: